Product Assurance Manager
Do you want to launch your career in space? Join us! Whether it's working with satellites, developing docking systems, or building science instruments, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work in challenging space projects. At Redwire, you'll find a welcoming and diverse team where you can learn and grow while having great life-work balance.
At project start-up, your focus will be the translation of the customers’ product assurance, quality, and safety requirements into a specific, pragmatic approach for the project. You will then monitor the implementation of this approach during the different development phases including design, manufacturing, integration, test, and delivery. These activities are quite diverse and will include subcontractor monitoring, non-conformance handling, performance of dependability analyses, hardware inspections, participation in formal customer reviews, support to test campaigns etc.
As the projects’ product assurance manager, you will also interface with the customer and provide him/her with regular reporting on the performed activities.
In addition to the above responsibilities at project level, you could be assigned to company level improvement projects within our EN9100 Quality Management System.
- Master degree in engineering.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, fast-learning, and result-oriented individual.
- Effective team player.
- A first experience in a related field is an asset, although specific coaching with regards to aerospace quality/safety/dependability requirements is foreseen.
Please bear in mind that our company is bound by ITAR regulations, restricting candidates from certain countries or holders of double nationalities.
- You’ll not only get to work in a well-known space company offering flexibility, work-life balance, and an open and friendly working environment, but you will also become one of the privileged engineers that can say some of the hardware they helped built is actually orbiting Earth!
- Possibility of working for space instruments (including application software) or working for space equipment.
- Possibility growth towards a senior/principal embedded software architect (Technical expertise) or Team Lead (Technical Management).